On Both Sides: a short story in the Prometheus Saga

I'm overjoyed to present to you the cover for "On Both Sides," my short story contribution to The Prometheus Saga.


I hope you're as impressed as I am. As you may guess from the cover, my story is set during the American Revolution.

The cover artist, Charles A. Cornell, is also a contributor to the saga. He did an excellent job on all fourteen covers for this unique short story collection.

We have a Facebook Page where you can preview all the covers. Please click the link and LIKE the page! Each of the short stories in The Prometheus Saga will be published individually in the Kindle Store, hence a different cover for each story. This is just one of the unique concepts for the collection.

Next up: the release date will be announced soon. Stay tuned!


Comments