Live Story Blog with the Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine

UPDATE 12/20/14: Little Angel Helper has been published in the Kindle Store and is no longer available to read on my blog. Click HERE to view it on Amazon.


Original blog:

I'm happy to report that I've done lots of writing lately. My focus has been deep editing two different novels (Livinity and Sprinter). I've gotten about 70,000 words edited (including added scenes) in the first book of Livinity, and anticipate that after about 30,000 more, I'll be ready to start the submission process again. Send, receive rejection, repeat. All while working on the second book. I changed the opening for Sprinter once, and I may do it again, so that novel is hard to calculate word-wise at this point.

Every once in a while, I'll write and send out a short story. When I get a rejection (not if), I'll edit the short story and send it out again. Currently, I have about five stories submitted.

Over at the Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine, a podcast where one of my stories is upcoming, they are having a live blog writing event called the Mini-Broken Mirror Event. Everyone who participates follows the same premise, but of course every story turns out differently. The story must be written on the participants blog (daily, I think).

I've decided to join the fun and do my first ever live story blog.

Here is the premise:

"Despite being warned about them, someone plays a claw vending machine game . . . and wins big."

I already have a story in mind that I've been wanting to write, and I think I can make this premise fit well with my idea. I'm not sure the timeline and word counts expected of participants, but as soon as the Dunesteef makes the announcement, I'll start the story right here on this blog.

Stay tuned!


Comments

  1. Really enjoying your story so far Bria! ! Terry:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment