My New Running Blog

I created a blog the other day specifically for running. I talk to so many people about running, and I have so much to say about it, that I decided to devote an entire blog to it.

The Anti-Running Runner is surprisingly pro-running when you really take a look. At least, I hope it will come out that I really, passionately love running, even when I hate it.

I hope you'll check it out, and feel free to comment. I love talking about running, and I love to hear people's stories about how they got started or how they plan to do an ultra marathon someday (my cousin) or how they just turned 60 and plan to qualify for the Boston Marathon this year (my dad) or how they did their first marathon a week before their wedding (me).

Comments

  1. Your new running blog is wonderful, and you are such an inspiration. Keep up the great work Bria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cate! So glad you visited my new blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment