A wonderful Florida Bookstore Day

Florida Bookstore Day is a celebration of independent bookstores, and I truly enjoyed spending my day at Wilson's Book World on November 15th.

 I did a reading and sold several copies of Lance & Ringo Tails!

Fellow FWA member Eleanora Sabin (E Rose Sabin) did a reading just prior to mine. Other fellow FWA authors included Sunny Fader and John Rehg.

To my surprise and delight, one of the people who showed up to buy one of my books and listen to my reading traveled all the way from the east coast of Florida! Author M.J. Carlson (center) is a fellow FWA member. He and Pam had friends to visit in St. Pete and decided to come to my book signing, too.

I was so thrilled to meet Michael because he's also one of the authors in the Alvarium Experiment. Yes, that elusive consortium of authors comes up yet again.

#WhatisTheAlvariumExperiment?

It's an exciting, new, and slightly different type of short story collection, and I'm thrilled to be included.

If you're on Twitter, you'll see a few posts when clicking the link above. Author Anotonio Simon, Jr. has also recently blogged about it. As for more details, those will be forthcoming as we near the release date.

Stay tuned.

Comments